[sakai-core-team] Jira version merges complete

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Tue Jul 1 06:16:22 PDT 2014

Hi Sakai core team,

We've added a 10.1 version to all the projects, for now. Might want to
make this an 10.1-RC01, but this gets us started.

All the QA0n and RC0n releases for 10.0 have been merged into 10.0 .

All releases pre-2.9.x have been archived, on the assumption that we no
longer care about reports against 2.8.x . If we still need 2.8.x
versions please let me know.

Thanks,
Neal

--