[sakai-core-team] Subversion -> Github Migration

Matthew Buckett matthew.buckett at it.ox.ac.uk
Mon Dec 29 08:39:04 PST 2014

Ok, there's a conversion without any history cleanup in:

https://github.com/sakaiproject/sakai

Just building / diffing to see how it looks.

I'm going to look at BFG to attempt to cleanout some old stuff.
I also need to one more pass updating the last 4 email only authors.

$ git shortlog -sn trunk -- | grep @
    75 jjmerono at um.es
    28 bjones86 at uwo.ca
     8 lsloan at umich.edu