[sakai-core-team] First conversion lost some files

Matthew Buckett matthew.buckett at it.ox.ac.uk
Mon Dec 29 07:34:33 PST 2014

On 29 December 2014 at 15:24, Matthew Jones <matthew at longsight.com> wrote:
> Yeah, hope you have good luck on the next run. A lot of randoms are missing
> from basiclti alone, including a few empty directories (entityprovider,
> signature) that probably don't matter.

Empty directories will go as git doesn't track them. If we need to
have an empty folder we have to create a dummy file inside it so that
git creates the folder.

Second run is up to polls (much faster without trying to remove
useless content).

--
  Matthew Buckett, VLE Developer, IT Services, University of Oxford