[sakai-core-team] First conversion lost some files

Matthew Buckett matthew.buckett at it.ox.ac.uk
Mon Dec 29 06:41:05 PST 2014

First conversion is up, but it looks to have lost some files in
basiclti (possibly other places). I'm going to re-run without the code
that attempts to remove files that aren't relevent to the current
check commented out.

There are some authors that didn't get correctly converted that I'll
look at while it's running again.

You can compare a svn checkout and a git checkout with:

diff -x target -x .svn -x .git -ur {svn root} {git root}

The first conversion is at:

https://github.com/sakaiproject/sakai

This WILL get overwritten soon with a better conversion.

The initial conversion was 160MB, but as I'm not dropping the
redundant files this will grow.

--
  Matthew Buckett, VLE Developer, IT Services, University of Oxford