[sakai-core-team] Subversion -> Github Migration

Matthew Buckett matthew.buckett at it.ox.ac.uk
Mon Dec 29 03:30:22 PST 2014

On 28 December 2014 at 23:02, Neal Caidin <neal.caidin at apereo.org> wrote:
> We might need to ask Wush to link our Git to Jira (I presume)?

I'm just looking at jira to see if we can do this, but jira is being
very slow for me at the moment, so I'm not getting very far.

> Happy to create a Confluence page. Will look tomorrow morning if nobody has
> suggestions of where to place it.

I'm happy to add to it when it has a location.
I'll also create a top level README.md for the git repository which
GitHub promotes on the front page of the project.

The conversion is currently doing the kernel as has done everything up
to that so far.

--
  Matthew Buckett, VLE Developer, IT Services, University of Oxford