[sakai-core-team] Subversion -> Github Migration

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Wed Dec 24 07:13:46 PST 2014

I think it would be cool if we could change

[/chat]
@svn-admins = rw
@chat = rw
* = r

[/chat/trunk]
* = r

or

[/chat/trunk]
@svn-admins = r
@chat = r
* = r

To remove permissions from the top level, but that's something I didn't
test. I know that every tool directory (msub excluded) only has branches
and tags though.