[sakai-core-team] Subversion -> Github Migration

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Wed Dec 24 05:42:18 PST 2014

I'm writing to Wush to see if there is an easy way to set trunk to
read-only and keep all the msubs read/write, but I suspect not. I think it
will have to be what you wrote, that I have to update all the trunk folders
to read-only for all the groups in that folder.

I'll make a copy of the Authz file so that our revert, should we need it,
will be super quick.

I would prefer to make the changes Sunday evening rather than Monday
morning, if that is okay?

Cheers,
Neal