[sakai-core-team] 10.1 release in progress

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Fri Aug 22 10:23:01 PDT 2014

Alrighty. All the web updates are complete and I'm starting the outward
communication. I think it is good enough at least for the announcements.
If you have suggestions for improving, tweaking (not twerking , ha ha)
or better highlighting certain things please let me know.

Thanks,
Neal

--
Neal Caidin