[sakai-core-team] Possible issues with database updates

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Thu Aug 21 09:28:10 PDT 2014

Hi Sakai core team,

Charles Hedrick has informed me that a number of items are missing from
database scripts. He says that one 20 min Samigo update, adding
ISCORRECT to SAM_ITEMGRADING_T, and 4 long index operations on
SST_EVENTS. But many other shorter things happened. This means that
starting Sakai 10 without auto.ddl won't work.

Probably a Jira should be opened with this and an assessment ASAP.

Is anyone available to help with this?

Thanks!
Neal

--