[sakai-core-team] Roster2 trunk vs Roster2 10.x

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Fri Aug 8 08:35:28 PDT 2014

Hi all,

We are seeing a widely-reported bug with Roster2 in 10.0 that it doesn't
display on first load:

I have resolved this bug in 10.x by merging in two large NOJIRA commits
from trunk (308071,308645).  This is a fairly big re-organization of the
roster2 tool.  This is not an ideal way to do things for several reasons,
but I didn't see a better path.  It is impossible to merge anything from
trunk when the project organizations are completely different.

Test plan for QA will be basic regression testing of Roster2 plus making
sure that the Roster loads correctly on first access.

If you have any concerns about my approach here, please speak up quickly
before we start looking at cutting a 10.1.

--Sam