[sakai-core-team] delay in security cert for Samigo

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Wed Apr 23 16:55:44 PDT 2014

I mentioned a couple of days ago that we have gotten the phone number
updated in the online directory. Jenn says she will get the certificate
tomorrow, apparently she has been unavailable the last couple of days
(at a conference or something). It's her phone.

At this point there should not be too much to worry about, but okay to
check daily. I'm checking daily too. So it seems like a good chance that
we will have the certificate by tomorrow.

I did find a contingency plan, if the online directory option didn't
work, but since it worked we should be okay.

Thanks,
Neal

--
Neal Caidin