[sakai-core-team] delay in security cert for Samigo

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Mon Apr 21 05:48:46 PDT 2014

Ugh. Sorry about that.  Was feeling confident we would complete last
week, but ran into a snag. Shooting for this week. Will keep you posted.

Details
-------------------
It is related to the cert awarding company wanting to validate Apereo.
First, we had to get listed in an online directory. Then they use the
information in the online directory to verify the cert. I gave Ian's
U.S.A phone as the contact, but that isn't going to work for various
reasons. Pretty confident we have an alternate valid phone to provide. I
am confirming the phone, then will try and get the listing updated on
the online directory, then it should be a quick turnaround for confirmation.

--
Neal Caidin
Sakai Community Coordinator
neal.caidin at apereo.org