[Deploying Sakai] Sakai over HTTPS + HAPROXY

Miguel Carro Pellicer mcarro at entornosdeformacion.com
Wed Jan 21 08:22:28 PST 2015

Thank you so much for your response Sam,

The referenced IPs are in a private network,

X.X.X.X are private IPs
XXXXX are the domain names.

X-Forwarded-Proto is set to https

The weird thing is all the portal works fine except that particular tools :(

We're moving an instance from Apache+Tomcat environment to HAPROXY+Tomcat

Miguel

--
Miguel Carro Pellicer