[Deploying Sakai] Sakai and Oracle 12?

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Tue Feb 17 07:45:28 PST 2015

The nightly servers are running Oracle SE One 11.2.0.4

There isn't yet an option to on AWS to upgrade to Oracle 12.1, but we'll
upgrade whenever it's available.

There typically hasn't been anything in a major Oracle release but any
changes would make it into Sakai 11 and 10.x as soon as they're reported
and tested.