[Deploying Sakai] Confluence down temporarily 6 pm Eastern

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Wed May 21 13:16:44 PDT 2014

[sakai-dev, sakai-qa, production, i18n, a11y, sakai-core, sakai-user,
pedagogy, portfolio]

Confluence will be down for a short time this evening at 6 pm Eastern
for maintenance.

Confluence, Fisheye and Crucible (developers will know what these are,
others need not worry ;-) ) will be getting some maintenance this
Friday, May 23 at 9 pm Eastern and should be available again by about 11
pm Eastern.

Jira is not affected.

Thanks,
Neal