[Deploying Sakai] Sakai .auth and .anon Roles

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk
Mon May 19 02:51:21 PDT 2014

Likewise .anon access to a site lets all logged in users see the site. The tricky thing here is how the users discover the sites in the first place since they are not members.

We allow all site maintainers to make their sites public in the spirit of openness but we rarely allow .anon so we don’t have to worry too much about expiring and managing  external accounts.

adam

--

** Note change of email address to adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk<mailto:adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk> **

Dr A C Marshall, WebLearn Service Manager, University of Oxford.
IT Services, 13 Banbury Rd, Oxford. OX2 6NN.