[Deploying Sakai] Sakai Tools Survey - 2014

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Fri May 9 07:37:08 PDT 2014

Hi All,

Please consider filling out the Sakai Tools Survey for 2014 [1] and
running the Tools use sql queries [2], sending the results to me [3].

This is a great way to contribute to the community by providing valuable
data and information which helps the community make decisions about
directions of the Sakai system. One response per institution requested.

Cutoff date is Friday, May 23, 2014 (two weeks from today).

[1] Sakai Tools Survey on SurveyMonkey -
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/G5PWXRF

[2] SQL queries -
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/TCC/Sakai+Tool+Use+Queries

[3] Email results of SQL queries to neal.caidin at apereo.org or