[Deploying Sakai] Lessons on Oracle possible issue

Hedrick Charles hedrick at rutgers.edu
Thu May 1 14:32:05 PDT 2014

clob is a result of the Hibernate change in 2.9. Things declared text were changed to materialized_clob.

Oracle claims the maximum for varchar2 is 4000. http://docs.oracle.com/cd/B28359_01/server.111/b28320/limits001.htm#i287903. This changes to 32K in Oracle 12c. I don’t think we want to limit Lessons to requiring 12c.