[Deploying Sakai] Lessons on Oracle possible issue

Qinsheng Zhu qszhu at umich.edu
Thu May 1 11:05:12 PDT 2014

Take a look and see where the table is created by running the following
query:

select table_name,tablespace_name from user_tables where lower(table_name)='
lesson_builder_items';

If the result is SYSTEM, then it means the table is created in SYSTEM
tablespace (may be along with all the other tables) and you need to move
them to other tablespaces.  This is unlikely the case.

You may just need to ask your DBA to increase the size of the SYSTEM
tablespace.

Thanks,
Drew