[Deploying Sakai] Sakai session timeout?

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Thu Jun 19 10:42:23 PDT 2014

That would certainly be the shortest timeout I've ever seen in a Sakai
installation. I think short timeouts make great sense for banking
applications where you really can't lose much important data during a
timeout, but with an LMS, there seems to be a far greater chance of data
loss because of a security timeout.  I recommend timeouts for our clients
in the 2-3 hour range.