[Deploying Sakai] Sakai session timeout?

Laura Gekeler lgekeler at nd.edu
Wed Jun 18 14:06:57 PDT 2014

HI Will.

At the University of Notre Dame, we've set it to 2 hrs. I know that seems
like a long time, but we've historically done it for instructors who work
on course development straight out of Sakai and students who prep for
exams. I think it could be reduced.

How long does Tufts have their timeout values set to?

LG

Laura Gekeler
LMS Administrator //Concurrent Instructor
University of Notre Dame
P:574-631-2402