[Deploying Sakai] Stack Exchange: a new way for Sakai to manage questions and answers

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 04:53:14 PDT 2014

Hi all,

Just a reminder that the trial for the Stack Exchange site(s) is still open
and we still need dozens more people before we hit our quota. It would be
great if you could sign up to both the Apereo and Sakai sites here:
http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/70749/sakai
http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/71959/apereo-projects

Then vote up the questions to 10 (you waste a vote by going higher).

We have enough questions for the Sakai site (though more are most welcome),
we still need more questions for the Apereo site (just copy and paste your
questions from the Sakai site).

What we really need are votes on the questions.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

regards,
Steve