[Deploying Sakai] [Building Sakai] [Portfolio] OSP QA for Sakai 10

Kirschner, Beth bkirschn at umich.edu
Wed Jan 22 11:06:43 PST 2014

Hi Janice,

What I would propose is not stealthing the many OSP tools themselves, but disabling the portfolio site type. This would mean that existing portfolio sites  _could_ add OSP tools to existing sites, but users could _not_ create new portfolio sites in the default sakai distribution. Re-enabling the creation of portfolio sites would require a configuration change and re-deploy. Alternately, I believe that an admin user could simply change the site type in the Sites tool to convert newly created sites to portfolio sites.

I've written up the following JIRA for this -- I'd be happy to check it in if there is no objections or alternate proposals.

- Beth