[Deploying Sakai] Sakai-related job vacancy

Jez Cope j.cope at bath.ac.uk
Fri Aug 8 02:15:20 PDT 2014

Hi all, this job vacancy has just opened up at the University of Bath,
United Kingdom, to support communication and collaboration technologies
for researchers in the Centre for Sustainable Chemical Technologies.
That includes supporting and maintaining a Sakai-based Virtual Research
Environment, plus scope for innovation and introducing new technologies.

It's a job I've loved doing for the last 4 years (under a different job
title), but I'm moving on to new challenges so I hope it's interesting
for someone!

Digital Communication Co-ordinator
Salary: £31,342, rising to £36,661
Closing date: Wednesday 3 September 2014
More info: http://www.bath.ac.uk/jobs/Vacancy.aspx?ref=SW2609

All the best,
Jez

--
Jez Cope, Academic Digital Technologist
Centre for Sustainable Chemical Technologies, University of Bath

Please note: I check email at fixed intervals and aim to respond
within 24 hours of receiving your message. If you need a response
sooner, please use the following (in order of decreasing preference):
IM (Jabber/XMPP): j.cope at bath.ac.uk
Skype: jezcope
Twitter: @jezcope
Tel: +44(0)1225 38 5827