[Deploying Sakai] Help with Online Help

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Mon May 13 09:42:09 PDT 2013

Hello,

The Accessibility group is moving help information to Confluence. The Confluence page is going to show up in the online help page in Sakai under Accessibility, replacing what is there now. This way, Accessibility help can be dynamically maintained until a new online help system is decided on (as an aside: if you are attending Open Apereo 2013, you can check out a presentation on a potential replacement tool on Monday, June 3 at 10 am called Dynamic Online Help for Sakai CLE).

I tested this on a local copy of Sakai and it works fine, but I'm not familiar with the XML fields and want to make sure I'm doing this right before merging into trunk.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Neal Caidin

Sakai CLE Community Coordinator