[Deploying Sakai] Sakai 2.8.0 and google docs integration

prabhu prabhu142003 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 23:19:07 PDT 2013

Hi,
         I am trying to integrate the sakai 2.8.0 with google docs. But
when I to mvn clean install, it bugs me with the below error

Missing:
----------
1) com.rsmart:rsmart-util-testing:jar:2.8.0

  Try downloading the file manually from the project website. *( Where I
can download this manually)*

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=com.rsmart
-DartifactId=rsmart-util-tes                                  ting
-Dversion=2.8.0 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

there:
      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=com.rsmart
-DartifactId=rsmart-util-testi                                  ng
-Dversion=2.8.0 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url]
-Drepository                                  Id=[id]

  Path to dependency:
        1) com.rsmart:oauth-impl:jar:2.8.0
        2) com.rsmart:rsmart-util-testing:jar:2.8.0

--
*

Regards:

Prabhu Janakaraj,
Consultant Linux and Networking - Training and Deployment,
Skype: prabhu.j4
Handphone: 091 9790 382 999
*