[Deploying Sakai] [sakai2-tcc] Request to include SAK-22283 in the 2.9.3 tag

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Mon Jun 24 12:39:19 PDT 2013

[re-sending from my correct email address so it hopefully won't bounce this time]

I'm excited to see progress on this issue. This feature looks like a great community addition.

My main concern is just if we have sufficient QA resources to get it into 2.9.3 in time. We have a tight schedule and this is not a critical fix to get into 2.9.3. Merging is scheduled for next week. We need to keep the scope of 2.9.3 controlled to meet our schedule, which we agreed was a high priority (to get the 2.9.3 release out in July).

My 2 cents is:

+1 for 2.9.x

-1 for 2.9.3

Cheers,