[Deploying Sakai] Shouldn't bug reports be easier to read for humans?

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Wed Jul 17 01:19:53 PDT 2013

I'm personally not aware or reasons to preserve the old values, that's
why I was asking. Unless I get answers from people who need the old
values to be kept, I won't.

I'm adding the production list now to reach a larger audience who might
need the old values.

Unless this part of the code is subject to review like kernel because
changes are known to be risky, I think I can handle it myself.