[Deploying Sakai] Reg : Bigbluebutton + Sakai Integration

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Fri Jan 25 05:55:30 PST 2013

Hi Prabhu,

I'm not sure if anyone will be able to help, but I would think that you might want to try the sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org with this question. Sakai-dev is the more technical email group.  Perhaps BigBlueButton has a listserve too? Might be worth checking there as well, since it sounds like it might be more of a BigBlueButton issue than a Sakai issue (but I don't know for certain).

Cheers,

Neal Caidin

Sakai CLE Community Coordinator
nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org