[Deploying Sakai] Test Fest for week of October 22

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Wed Oct 17 08:30:57 PDT 2012

Hi All,

Please consider helping test Sakai 2.9.0-rc02 (Release Candidate 02) during the week of October 22, at times convenient to you!

We are hoping by making the Test Fest a whole week, instead of part of one day, more of you will be able to participate. Plus, we know that full regression testing of tools can be quite time consuming and needs to revolve around your schedule. Instead of just one Adobe Connect session, we are thinking about ways to have multiple times or channels for you to get your questions answered during this time. More details to follow.

Best regards,

Neal Caidin

Sakai CLE Community Coordinator
nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org