[Deploying Sakai] Activating LDAP support in a binary installation and user membership

Fernando Laudares Camargos fernando at revolutionlinux.com
Wed Nov 14 09:49:47 PST 2012

Thank you Matthew, Sam, for pointing the way out.

Indeed, I did found the necessary files (jldap-beans.xml and components.xml) under /opt/tomcat/components/sakai-provider-pack/WEB-INF. Once I'll be able to make the changes I'll post back and add a comment in Steve's procedure stating how to proceed if you're not building from the sources.

Cheers,
--
Fernando Laudares Camargos
Révolution Linux