[Deploying Sakai] Sakai CLE 2.9.0 release status

Teresa Collins tcollins at uwindsor.ca
Tue Mar 27 11:12:40 PDT 2012

Good Afternoon All!

The University of Windsor has decided to contribute to the 2.9 QA efforts.
Initially, I will shoot for 5 hours a week.
Our LMS Developer may join in on the fun in a week or two.
This is in addition to the ongoing contributions made to the 2.9
Documentation effort.

Thanks and Take Care,

Teresa Collins (Terry)
LMS Administrator (CLEW)