[Deploying Sakai] Fwd: Reg : How to copy the machine A Sakai to machine B sakai

prabhu prabhu142003 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 07:46:36 PDT 2012

Hi

Thanks for your reply..

I have dump of my database which is 2.3GB.

And i tried to import the dump into the machine B's database with the
following command
*
 mysql -u sakai -p -h localhost sakai25x < mysqldump.olc.sql*

after entering the password,

its shows the following message, repeatedly in an interval of 1 minute.

What could be the cause?

How to restore such a large database into mysql?

The below error message was noticed in the catalina.out log file.

2012-07-01 09:44:42,330 ERROR
QuartzScheduler_QuartzScheduler-OLC_MisfireHandler
 org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreTX - MisfireHandler: Error handling
misfir
es: Couldn't retrieve trigger: Column 'PRIORITY' not found.
org.quartz.JobPersistenceException: Couldn't retrieve trigger: Column
'PRIORITY'
 not found. [See nested exception: java.sql.SQLException: Column 'PRIORITY'
not
found.]
        at
org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreSupport.retrieveTrigger(JobStore
Support.java:1572)
        at
org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreSupport.recoverMisfiredJobs(JobS
toreSupport.java:949)
        at
org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreSupport.doRecoverMisfires(JobSto
reSupport.java:3126)
        at
org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreSupport$MisfireHandler.manage(Jo
bStoreSupport.java:3874)
        at
org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreSupport$MisfireHandler.run(JobSt
oreSupport.java:3894)
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Column 'PRIORITY' not found.
        at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1055)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:956)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:926)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.ResultSetImpl.findColumn(ResultSetImpl.java:1093)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.ResultSetImpl.getInt(ResultSetImpl.java:2734)
        at
org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingResultSet.getInt(DelegatingResultSe
t.java:237)
        at
org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.StdJDBCDelegate.selectTrigger(StdJDBCDel
egate.java:2129)
        at
org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreSupport.retrieveTrigger(JobStore
Support.java:1554)
        ... 4 more