[Deploying Sakai] content.mime.inline and Sakai 2.7.1 or later

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Thu Jan 5 08:33:54 PST 2012

Hi,

The content.mime.inline configuration property was added in Sakai 2.6.

content.html.forcedownload configuration was added in Sakai 2.6.3/2.7.0.

I have a user who uploads applets (html+jar) in resources.

He's found out today they are not working anymore since we left 2.7.0 a
long time ago.

It looks like the jar file download is forced and this might be why is
applet isn't working anymore. Creating a content.mime.inline list with
the mime type of the jar (application/x-zip-compressed as seen in the
jar file details) doesn't work with my 2.8.

Changing the file details as a temporary workaround doesn't seem to work
either.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

J-F