[Deploying Sakai] Using CKEditor with Sakai 2.8

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Tue Feb 28 07:10:12 PST 2012

I'd fixed the movie feature for the CKEditor in trunk but I think Noah
Botimer was reviewing it and mentioned it was able to link to internal
movies but not external (Youtube) movies. I haven't gotten around to
looking at it again

The CKEditor for entity picker is still an outstanding task, and likely
will be completed in the next few months around when 2.9 is released (if
I'm the one doing it). Converting over the movie plugin took about a day,
there's more of a user interface to the entity picker so it will at least
take as long.

There was talk about moving entity picker into the core for 2.10 where some
members of the TCC said they would support it.