[Deploying Sakai] Installing OAE v1.1 from source

Behrooz Nobakht b.nobakht at hmsolutions.nl
Sat Feb 11 00:38:43 PST 2012

Dear Sakai Project team,

First, please correct me if I'm sending this message to a wrong mailing
list. And, I think finding straightforward documentation for different
Sakai is a bit difficult indeed.

I am trying to install an instance of OAE. I check out the source for
"nakamura" and "3akai-ux" from GitHub. Both of the source projects build
and install in a local Maven repository.

Based on the documentation, I just start the application using a command
line (java -jar). It seems that I should expect to see the application when
accessing http://myserver:8080/.
I should that, however, I can see Apache Sling console at
http://myserver:8080/system/console

What am I missing?
And, when I build 'nakamura', does it also include the UX loader? If not,
how to do so?

Thanks in advance,
Behrooz

--
Behrooz Nobakht
HM Solutions** - www.hmsolutions.nl

otherwise protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender
and delete this message and any attachment from your system.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy this message or
attachment or disclose the contents to any other person.

Please consider the environmental impact before printing this document and
its attachment(s).
Print black and white and double-sided where possible.