[Deploying Sakai] please show our university on Sakai adopters map

Jehan Badshah jehan.badshah at nu.edu.pk
Thu Aug 23 21:02:35 PDT 2012

Dear All

Please add our university on sakai adopters map

our deployment/production related information,

 project infrastructure

Regards
Jehan Badshah | Sr. Software Engineer & Team Lead
Sakai Learning and Teaching Environment (SLATE)
National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences
A.K. Brohi Road, H-11/4, Islamabad
UAN: +92 (0)51 - 111 128 128 ext 344