[Deploying Sakai] Sakai community poll - Sakai CLE Versions

Nate Angell nangell at rsmart.com
Mon Apr 2 10:22:32 PDT 2012

Thanks for the nudge...I'll just point out that it was difficult to answer
the survey as an SCA representative as the answer to most questions would
have been multiple. I answered on rSmart's behalf based on the most common
scenario across our customers.

The most noteworthy exception being that it was not possible to reflect
being in production with both CLE and OAE, which is likely already true for
some institutions and will likely be for more soon.

= nate