[Deploying Sakai] sakai externals updates info

anders.nordqvist at his.se anders.nordqvist at his.se
Mon Sep 26 02:10:10 PDT 2011

Hi,

We're running sakai 2.7.X and sometimes when a svn update are made the version numbers in master-pom changes.
Does anyone know if there is a site with information regarding this external updates and what each version do in Sakai?
I think it's difficult to understand what the new version numbers do without some kind of info for it!
I've tried to search for this information but unfortunately can't find it anywhere!

Regards
Anders Nordkvist
University College of Skövde
Sweden