[Deploying Sakai] OAE mail list changes/additions

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 15:39:35 PDT 2011

Thank you for this change. This is a great move forward. Welcome back OAE!

Also, +1 to IRC logging. uPortal does this and it is quite valuable as a reference: https://wiki.jasig.org/display/UPC/uportal+IRC+Logs - must be some automated process.

However, IRC should not replace a public mailing list if the discussion warrants wider participation.

cheers,
Steve