[Deploying Sakai] Sharable OAE deployment needs page

Eli Cochran eli at media.berkeley.edu
Tue Sep 6 10:38:15 PDT 2011

Dawn,
Could you make the OAE deployment needs page sharable or move it to the confluence space so that I can share it with Nico and some of the URG and Steering Committee members.

I'm asking this on list so that any other members of the OAE Pilot Support group and can comment if they feel that it shouldn't be somewhere more visible.

Thanks,
Eli

Eli Cochran
project manager, CalCentral project
Educational Technology Services, U.C. Berkeley

"Software is hard" - Donald Knuth