[Deploying Sakai] 回复: Re: problem with storing binary content on the filesystem

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 14:58:27 PDT 2011

The nightly servers have also had the utf-8 setting added to the connector (Thanks Chris) and I can confirm that nightly trunk correctly uploads and presents a URL to the file in Chinese characters. The only issue is that on download the file name becomes the escape codes.

ie

素菜汤水.xls

becomes:

%E7%B4%A0%E8%8F%9C%E6%B1%A4%E6%B0%B4.xls

I've filed this as https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-21344

regards,
Steve