[Deploying Sakai] Elevating privileges on Sakai

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 22:44:55 PDT 2011

You will probably need to delete all existing my workspace realms, as these are copied at creation time not runtime. They will be recreated when each user logins in next and they will get a copy of the updated template permissions. If you don't do this, existing users will retain the current permissions (including the site.upd one)

cheers,
Steve