[Deploying Sakai] [Building Sakai] Cleanup users' subscriptions when they are not provided anymore

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 15:13:48 PDT 2011

Hi Jean-Francois,

There are many, many Jira's on this topic. I think the ability to clean up the authzgroup membership would be the safest solution (some of these Jira's talk about removing content as well which is probably undesired)

It would be great to have an option in the User tool that can do this periodically (match from the sakai_user_id_map table).

If you get a solution, post it back, it might be able to be turned into an addon.

cheers,
Steve