[Deploying Sakai] missing radio button

Anders Nordkvist anders.nordqvist at his.se
Wed Nov 23 00:26:22 PST 2011

It's the same in Firefox IE 9 and Crome. If it's an old bug shouldn't it work in my revision that's fairly new 99485 (2.7.x)?
Last week I changed a couple of things in our start.html page in library/content and I forgot to add one end of a div-tag, can this somehow be related to the problem in "manage access"?
Do I have to restart tomcat for a div-tag in an HTML to work?

Regards
Anders Nordkvist
System administrator
University Of Skövde