[Deploying Sakai] qna contrib tool on sakai 2.7x can't be installed

Jacques Pignon jacques.pignon at univ-poitiers.fr
Tue May 31 02:58:15 PDT 2011

i have tried :
https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/qna/tags/qna-1.1/
     for that version I have modified only :qna/pom.xml
     with :
<parent>
<artifactId>base</artifactId>
<groupId>org.sakaiproject</groupId>
<version>2.7-SNAPSHOT</version>
<relativePath>../pom.xml</relativePath>
</parent>

with https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/qna/trunk/
a problem appears with mvn install :
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'jta:jta:pom:h2.1.8' in repository
sakai-maven (http://source.sakaiproject.org/maven2)

finally after having deployed that trunk version, sakai failed to load
with :
2011-05-31 09:35:25,019 ERROR main
org.sakaiproject.util.NoisierDefaultListableBeanFactory - Failed to
preinstantiate the singleton named
org.sakaiproject.qna.logic.ExternalLogic. Destroying all Spring beans.
bean with name 'org.sakaiproject.qna.logic.ExternalLogic' defined in
file
[/home/sakai-2.7x/apache-tomcat-5.5.33/components/qna-pack/WEB-INF/components.xml]:
Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/sakaiproject/sms/logic/smpp/SmsService

Jacques