[Deploying Sakai] Available site types in 2.8 (or later, maybe earlier too)

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Fri May 27 06:16:19 PDT 2011

Thanks, John.

I wasn't careful about what the query was doing. So project is available
in getSiteTypes() because the default Citations Admin is a project but
course is not because it has no instances. I've now created a course
site and I can use Admin Site Perms for courses and projects.

I still have to deal with the fact that WorkSite Setup offers portfolio
even if I have built without OSP. But this is less important.

Maybe we need a dynamic site type registration system.

J-F