[Deploying Sakai] Newbie's question about server.info.url

Anand Mehta anand.mehta at yahoo.com
Fri May 6 11:29:28 PDT 2011

Hi Bob,

The default path for those files in Tomcat is webapps/library/content. If you have those files in admin's public resource folder then the path will be something like /access/content/public/server_info1.html.

Set content.html.forcedownload=false in sakai.properties to display the contents of html files stored in Sakai instead of getting the download box.

Thanks,
Anand