[Deploying Sakai] Search tool and rebuilding index

Anand Mehta anand.mehta at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 08:41:55 PDT 2011

Hi Leon,

There should be no problem with all Tomcats accessing the sharedJournalBase directory simultaneously. As David mentioned, cleaning the search tables and files should help. You can also try the workaround here https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SRCH-15 if you still see some messages about missing segments.

Thanks,
Anand