[Deploying Sakai] Copying files to Sakai and keeping modified date

Leon Kolchinsky lkolchin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 18:20:19 PDT 2011

Hi,

Basically "Created" and "Modified" time is almost the same in his case.
The user is looking on those files via Explorer (Looking at this WebDAV
share in "My Network Connections") and checking "Modified" column.

I'm not familiar with any utility (To offer to this user, like xcopy for
local disks) which can copy files via WebDAV and preserve the "Created" and
"Modified" date/time.

I'm getting what you're saying and changing this data in the DB is not an
option.

Thanks,
Leon